If you have crooked or crowded teeth, then orthodontic treatment can help you enjoy a straighter and healthier smile. We have a clear and comfortable alternative to metal braces that can correct uneven smiles. Are you a ClearCorrect candidate?
Try Our Quiz on ClearCorrect Braces
- True or False: Each set will be custom-made.
- True or False: They can help teens and adults.
- True or False: The aligners need to be worn every day.
- True or False: You can remove them before meals.
- True. We will take detailed impressions, as well as photographs and x-rays, of your smile. We will send these materials to a special lab where experts will create a series of plastic aligners. Once complete, we can provide them to you to begin treatment. Being custom-made from a BPA-free plastic material means they fit comfortably and help patients avoid the gum and cheek irritation often encountered with metal braces.
- True. We can use them to correct misalignment in both teens and adults. We will perform a thorough examination to see if clear aligners are the best choice. For adults, treatment typically take a year. Since teens’ smiles are still developing, they may require up to 18 months. The exact time, however, will depend on the severity of their misalignment.
- True. The patient will wear them daily, somewhere between 20 and 23 hours depending on the dentist’s recommendation. About every two weeks, the patient will upgrade to a new set as his or her teeth are gradually and comfortably repositioned.
- True. You don’t need to avoid certain foods as you would with dentures. In addition, being removable means a much easier time brushing and flossing your teeth, which makes caring for your smile throughout the treatment process a much easier prospect.
Do You Have an Uneven Smile?
We can use clear aligners to correct misalignment and help you enjoy a more beautiful smile. To learn more, schedule a consultation, call Pacific Hills Dental in Omaha, NE, today at (402) 330-2243. We also serve the residents of Papillion, Elkhorn, La Vista, Millard, and all surrounding communities.