Restoring Damaged, Infected, or Lost Teeth
We pay a lot of attention to helping you prevent chronic dental issues like tooth decay or damage through routine family dental care. However, such dental concerns are still common. Therefore, in our dedication to helping you enjoy a consistently healthy smile, we offer several highly customizable restorative treatments to help you fix, protect, and preserve your natural tooth structure. Depending on your specific needs, that may include fixing a fractured or broken tooth, treating different stages of tooth decay, or replacing teeth that have been lost or need extraction.
Restorations for teeth of all ages
Because your teeth can be affected by a wide variety of issues, every restorative treatment we design is customized to meet your specific needs. For example:
- Tooth Fillings, which are made from biocompatible resin, are designed to blend in with the unique appearance of natural teeth while effectively filling their cavities.
- Dental Crowns, also known as caps, are placed completely over teeth that have suffered extensive damage or cosmetic blemishing, or that have received root canal therapy.
- Root Canal Therapy is the process of removing infected tissues from the pulp and root canal of your tooth, allowing us to restore the rest of its healthy structure.
- Tooth Extraction is only recommended as a last resort, when a tooth is too compromised to fix, or when a wisdom tooth (third molar) becomes impacted.
- Dental Bridges, often made from highly lifelike porcelain, are custom prostheses that replace a lost tooth, or multiple lost teeth that were adjacent to each other.
- Dentures can be full or partial, allowing us to rebuild your smile following extensive or complete tooth loss with optimal realism and results.
- Dental Implants can support any size prosthesis (crown, bridge, or denture) by replacing the roots of your lost teeth and anchoring the prosthesis in place.
Improve your smile’s quality of life
When teeth are compromised by damage or decay, restoring them is the best way to avoid losing them. To learn how we can restore your tooth/teeth, schedule a consultation by calling Pacific Hills Dental in Omaha, NE, today at (402)330-2243.We proudly serve patients who live Omaha, Papillion, Elkhorn, La Vista, and Millard, and all surrounding communities.