You have more than one option for addressing tooth loss, including bridges and dentures. However, with dental implants we offer Omaha, NE, patients a more secure and long-lasting alternative, one that looks natural and blends with the smile.
Try Our Quiz on Implant Dentistry
- True or False: We insert them into the jawbone.
- True or False: They act as new tooth roots.
- True or False: A custom-made crown helps them look natural.
- True or False: You can help them last longer.
- True. They won’t need dental crowns or natural suction to remain in place, which means they preserve tooth structure and offer greater stability. Through oral surgery, we insert the titanium dental implant into the jawbone. Being biocompatible, the dental implant will bond with the jaw bone tissue, preventing the loss of jawbone density due to tooth loss and offering incredible stability.
- True. When we lose a tooth, the body takes note and stops sending doses of calcium and phosphorus to the jawbone. Without these nutrients, the bone tissue deteriorates and the patient may experience further tooth loss and an aged appearance. Since the new tooth root stimulates the jawbone tissue, the flow of nutrients resumes.
- True. To ensure they look natural, we create a custom-made restoration. The dental crown is added to the dental implant, creating the visible portion of the tooth. The crown will look natural and be able to withstand powerful bite forces and pressure.
- True. Routine care helps ensure your new teeth last for several years, possibly even decades. We suggest brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing every night before bed. You also need to have your teeth cleaned every six months. If you have any questions about implant dentistry, then please contact our team today.
Do You Have Questions About Implant Dentistry?
We’re ready to help address your tooth loss with custom-made tooth replacement options. To find out more, schedule a consultation by calling Pacific Hills Dental in Omaha, NE, today at (402) 330-2243. We also serve the residents of Papillion, Elkhorn, La Vista, Millard, and all surrounding communities.