You’ve probably assumed that addressing your uneven smile means wearing a set of metal braces. For teens and adults, this can be a factor preventing them from seeking treatment. However, we can offer a clear and comfortable alternative to metal orthodontics. How does Invisalign® straighten smiles for patients in Omaha, NE?
Try Our Quiz on Invisalign®
- True or False: The aligners will be custom-made.
- True or False: You need to wear them daily.
- True or False: They can be removed for brief periods each day.
- True or False: Treatment time varies.
- True. We take detailed digital impressions and images of your teeth and jaw, which will be used at an Invisalign® lab to design and create the aligners. Being custom-made ensures they provide accurate treatment and offer a comfortable fit.
- True. In order to obtain the results the dentist and you discussed in the time frame originally quoted, you need to wear them each day. We recommend wearing them between 20 and 22 hours. About once every two weeks, you will need to upgrade to a new set as your teeth are slowly and carefully repositioned.
- True. You can actually remove them before each meal, which means you don’t need to change your diet. You can also take them out before brushing and flossing your teeth, allowing you to maintain good oral health throughout the treatment process. Finally, you can remove them for the occasional special event, such as a graduation.
- True. The amount of time depends on the cause and extent of your misalignment, as well as your age. Adults may take about a year, while teens can take up to 18 months. If you have any questions about our clear aligners, or about the importance of addressing misalignment, then contact our team today.
Does Your Smile Need Clear Aligners?
We can use clear aligners to provide an esthetically-pleasing solution to your misalignment. To find out more, schedule a consultation by calling Pacific Hills Dental in Omaha, NE, today at (402) 330-2243. We also serve the residents of Papillion, Elkhorn, La Vista, Millard, and all surrounding communities.