Did you know we can correct misalignment without relying on metal braces? We can instead use a series of clear aligners made from a BPA-free plastic material. What benefits does the Invisalign system offer? What should a patient expect from clear aligners?
Try Our Quiz on Invisalign Benefits
- True or False: Each set will be custom-made.
- True or False: They fit comfortably.
- True or False: The aligners are barely visible.
- True or False: You can remove them before you eat.
- True. We will take detailed impressions of your smile and send the materials we gather to an Invisalign lab, where experts will then craft a series of aligners. Each one will be custom-made for your smile to ensure a comfortable fit and accurate results.
- True. Patients find the aligners fit comfortably, and they help them avoid the gum and cheek irritation so common with metal braces
- True. Since they are made from a clear plastic material, they are much less noticeable when worn than metal braces. For this reason, many adults and teens prefer to try clear aligners over metal braces to correct their smiles.
- True. You can take the aligners out before meals, which means you don’t have to alter your diet and avoid certain foods as you would with metal braces. With braces, hard or chewy foods can become stuck in your orthodontics or damage them. You don’t have these concerns with clear aligners. Removable aligners also mean you have an easier time brushing and flossing your teeth, keeping your smile healthier throughout the treatment process by reducing the risk of tooth decay and gingivitis.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Invisalign system, or if you think you’re ready to try clear aligners, then contact our team today.
Do You Have Questions About Clear Orthodontics?
We can provide clear and comfortable braces with the Invisalign system. To learn more, schedule a consultation, call Pacific Hills Dental in Omaha, NE, today at (402)330-2243. We also serve the residents of Papillion, Elkhorn, La Vista, Millard, and all surrounding communities.