If you have multiple issues with the appearance of your smile, such as gaps between teeth, discoloration, or even problems with the shape of your teeth, then you need cosmetic dentistry. Did you know that we can often address these issues, and more, with a single procedure? Veneers can help improve the beauty of your smile in as little as two visits.
Try Our Quiz on Porcelain Veneers
- True or False: We custom-make each one.
- True or False: They are made using lifelike materials.
- True or False: We can address multiple cosmetic concerns at once.
- True or False: Routine care can keep them strong.
- True. We begin by preparing your teeth, which means removing a thin layer of outer enamel to make room for the veneers. We then take detailed impressions, which will be sent to a dental lab. There, expert ceramists will use them to design and create the restorations.
- True. We use porcelain, which mimics the appearance of natural tooth enamel and can be shaded to blend with your smile. In addition, the material is natural stain-resistant and can withstand serious bite forces and pressure.
- True. We can place them to mask permanent teeth stains, which may not respond to teeth whitening. We can also repair chipped, worn down, or broken teeth. We can help correct misshapen teeth and address the appearance of minor misalignment.
- True. You can ensure your veneers continue to stay strong and bright with routine homecare and office visits. We suggest brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing every night before bed. In addition, be sure you make time to see us every six months for a routine checkup and cleaning. We can work with you to ensure a natural looking and healthy smile for years to come!
Do You Need Natural Looking Veneers?
Our team can address multiple cosmetic issues with a single natural looking restoration. To learn more, schedule a consultation, call Pacific Hills Dental in Omaha, NE, today at (402) 330-2243. We also serve the residents of Papillion, Elkhorn, La Vista, Millard, and all surrounding communities.