Is there a little voice in the back of your mind that lets you know your smile could look exceptionally beautiful if you just made a change or two? Is that voice not quite so tiny but pretty loud and overwhelming? Whether you’re looking for a way to make tiny improvements or to achieve a serious smile makeover, we have the cosmetic dentistry treatments you need for the smile you deserve to have and feel proud to display. By becoming familiar with treatment options, you will find that you have access to just about anything you could ever need for a lovelier grin.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry?
The way you feel about your smile can directly affect many aspects of your daily life. From the way you feel about your ability to succeed in your career to your self-esteem in social or romantic situations, improving the way your smile looks can boost your feelings of self worth. The benefits of this improvement will quickly follow.
Your Treatment Options
Not sure which cosmetic treatment you need but you are quite certain it’s time to make a change? Find out which selection is best suited to your needs with the following:
- Dental Bonding: Bonding addresses small imperfections like chips and cracks. We will replace missing tissue, for instance, or add the illusion of tissue (with composite) to improve your smile, such as by filling spaces between teeth.
- Dental Contouring: Contouring is the companion to bonding. We will gently polish away bits of tooth tissue to re-shape your teeth and your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Whitening relies on the use of bleaching gel to break apart and remove stains from your teeth, revealing a whiter, brighter smile.
- Clear Braces: This orthodontic treatment shifts your teeth into alignment with the use of clear aligner trays.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers create a façade over your smile with customized, very thin porcelain casings.